Software Development KitSingle license for FRIWO Software Development Kit
- Order number: 1858850
- Delivery time: The license key will be emailed to you within 2 working days at the latest
FRIWO Software Development Kit (SDK)
Current SDK Release: v18.104.22.168
Release Date: 02.08.2021
The FRIWO SDK allows you to easily develop your own individual modules as part of the FRIWO E-Mobility products firmware (MCU, BMS and Battery Pack). Thus, it allows you to focus on the application development that is relevant for your scenario or business case. At the same time, you benefit from sophisticated FRIWO basic software. In combination with the FRIWO Enable Tool, the self-developed parameters can be displayed or modified. Your customized firmware can be rolled out to own fleets.
- Write your own code in ANSI C, as part of the FRIWO firmware.
- Focus on developing your own applications and USPs:
- Develop your own hill assist (application: eScooter)
- Turn your motor control into a fan or pump control
- Adapt CAN messages to your existing eScooter setup
- Adapt CAN messages of your FRIWO Battery Pack
- Use your own algorithms for field oriented control (coming soon)
- Develop your own State of Charge (SOC) calculation within the BMS (coming soon)
- Access to new modules to provide even more integration depth and possibilities for customization.
- Monitor and change your own parameters within the FRIWO Enable Tool.
- Advanced component protection against misconfiguration.
- Easy rollout of your customized software for your eScooter fleet (Requirement: The eScooters run with MCU6000).
- Access to Github Repository with detailed code samples.
- Calculation of the desired torque (TRQ_DES module) - [MCU only]
Function to calculate and define the requested torque from the user to the motor.
- Communication module (CAN module) - [BMS + MCU]
The communication module allows reading and writing of new and existing CAN bus messages.
Please download the Installation Wizard for the FRIWO SDK a little further down on this page under "Documents".
The SDK license key will be sent to your mail address within 2 working days.
- Connectivity: Active online connection
- System requirements: Microsoft Windows, Dualcore CPU @ 1.8 Ghz, 2GB RAM, 100MB HDD
- Available modules: Desired Torque Calculation, CAN Communication
- Variants: 1 User/ 1 Year
- Currently activated setups: MCU6000, Battery Management System
- Additionally required software: KEIL MDK V4.7 (Keil version 4.7 is mandatory. Contact Keil Support to get a downgrade)
FRIWO SDK Application Guide - CAN Communication
FRIWO SDK Application Guide - Hill Assist
FRIWO SDK Manual
FRIWO SDK Module Description
FRIWO SDK Quickstart Guide
FRIWO SDK V22.214.171.124
FRIWO SDK Variable Description